Stand-Up Burgers is on a mission to empower people to take a stand: and you can do that by becoming a restaurant franchise owner! Our franchise opportunity can help you bring better burgers to your community and spread the message that cruelty-free and sustainable comfort is accessible for all.
There are many great reasons to consider a franchise opportunity with Stand-Up Burgers. We understand the power of marketing your restaurant franchise holds, which is why we provide the support you need to run your business successfully.
Restaurant Franchise Marketing to Get You Started
Marketing is an essential part of being a successful restaurant franchise owner. Through marketing, you can build your brand’s awareness and increase recognition, and attract more customers. Establishing a strong brand is possible through consistent marketing efforts.
An effective marketing campaign will spread the word about your new restaurant. Comprehensive marketing plans are just the beginning of a franchisor’s marketing support and can include advertising campaigns, commercials, social media, public relations, and direct mail efforts.
Ongoing Marketing Support for Success
Stand-Up Burgers is proud to provide exemplary marketing support to set our franchisees up for success. Our in-house advertising department provides marketing materials and techniques to promote your restaurant and the Stand-Up Burgers brand. This includes advertising programs, creative concept development, media production, media placement, market research, marketing studies, promotional events, recognition events, conventions and meetings, extranet/intranet, websites, public relations, and more.
- A grand opening campaign that includes general advertising and promotional strategies
- Local advertising assistance and advice to help you market your Stand-Up Burgers restaurant. We’ll approve or disapprove any advertising, direct mail, identification, and promotional materials and programs.
- Advertising support through telephone numbers, directory advertising, promotional campaigns, the internet, and co-op advertising (cooperative advertising in established regions to coordinate advertising, marketing efforts, and programs and maximize the use of local and/or regional advertising media).
- Media placement that includes national, regional, or local advertising, public relations, or promotional campaigns.
- Access to a brand fund to direct all advertising programs and control the creative concepts, materials, and media used, media placement, and allocation.
Marketing support isn’t the only assistance we provide! Our goal is to see your Stand-Up Burgers restaurant succeed, so we’ve developed a multi-channel approach to further support our franchisees through:
- Location support. We’ll look at general location, neighborhood, traffic patterns, parking availability, size, physical characteristics, and lease terms, among other restaurant requirements, to ensure the proposed site fits within our consideration guidelines.
- Brand standards. You’ll receive a copy of our specifications for the design and layout of your restaurant, complete with our mandatory and suggested equipment, furnishings, and fixtures.
- Our Operations Manual. We’ll provide you with our Operations Manual, which outlines our standard operational procedures, policies, rules, and regulations.
- Continuous ongoing support. We offer additional, ongoing franchisee support in the form of on-site training courses, programs, conventions, corporate representative assistance and advice, and updates to any of our Manuals, so you’re always up to date on the latest information.
Marketing your restaurant is easy with Stand-Up Burgers: our vegan, bold, and deliciously decadent menu is comfort food the world can enjoy! Join our mission to spread the word that better burgers are out there by investing in our franchise opportunity.
Stand up for what you believe in! Contact us today to learn more about our Stand-Up Burgers training and support for franchisees and get started on a career bringing plant-based burgers to your community.